Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fix It Friday




Before:



I used Lightroom 3, Beta 2 for the edits.

The first thing I noticed is that the focus is on the doll instead of the sweet little girl's face, so I tried to sharpen the picture and then reduce the noise a little bit to smooth everything back out. This difference is really obvious if you click on the pictures to see the larger versions, but not so much in the small pictures shown on this page.

Next, I warmed up the white balance a bit and ran the "Punch" preset.

Lastly, I made the crop a tad tighter and rotated the picture a tiny bit.


After:




See other edits at I Heart Faces.






3 comments:

  1. I really like all that you did! Love the color you added too. Thanks for sharing in such detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you brightened it and made the colors bolder without overdoing it. VEry nice fix!

    ReplyDelete